You could enter 0-5, or 1-6 or [0 1 3 4 5 6].  I don't think it is likely to make much difference.

Best regards,
-John

On 23 July 2017 at 10:11, Cristina Scarpazza <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear SPM experts,

I would like to normalize structural images to an existing template (previously created with Dartel).
Using SPM12, I opened the "Run Dartel (existing Templates)" module. Six templates should be entered in this batch.
Could you please suggest me in which order I need to enter the already existing templates (from 0 to 6, so I have 7 already existing template) in this module?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind Regards

Cristina