I'm not sure why it didn't work for you.  The example DICOM files you sent could be converted fine when I tried it.  Did you get error messages?

Best regards,
-John

On 8 July 2017 at 21:03, 陳欣遠 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear John

I am sorry to reply you so late. Thanks for your reply. I tried pressing the DICOM Import button of SPM12, but it did not work. I understand the DICOM is a complicated file format and thanks for your hints.  I am learning it currently. I will contact the provider of the data.

Thank you.

Best Regard

HSIN-YUAN CHEN