Dear Christian,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

Best Regards,
Heidi Foo

On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 at 4:01 PM, Christian Gaser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Heidi,

FLAIR images usually have poor contrast between GM and WM and thier main application is not the segmentation into these tissue classes but rather the segmentation of lesion. Thus, the tissue contrast might be not sufficient for a reliable segmentation.

Best,

Christian