Dear Peter,

Thank you so much. Actually, the ultimate goal is to know better the human
mirror neuron system and using our computational model to predict the task
performance and also to make predictions about a completely different set
of data. I really have no idea about CMC or other models at the moment. But
as we have done our measurements with fMRI and found the connections of
mirror neuron system with DCM analysis, we are trying to change the
parameter of our spiking network model to match the results from
our experiments!

Best,
Sadjad