Hi all,
for a long time work gave its product soon;
My thesis is now published on  https://tez.yok.gov.tr/UlusalTezMerkezi/
about
''Space syntax analysis of Chios and Cesme houses'' - Yıldız Technical
University
for more information you can always contact me.
Elif.

''Space syntax analysis of Chios and Cesme houses''
ummary;
Space is one of the most fundamental and concrete area of research of
architecture. However, a space is more than its physical explanations. It
interacts with many sequence of social and cultural constituents that
belongs and produce social informations as a mechanism. Within the scope of
this work, 'space' concept is researched in the context of space syntax
analysis method and re – read over existing examples in terms of space and
user. The aim of this work, content and method is explained at
introduction. Second part is being discussed space concept. At the third
chapter, theorical base of space syntax theory is constituted concerning as
a method of reading space. Fourth chapter is the part of researches carried
out on using space syntax theory. At fifth and sixth chapters, location of
Houses of Chios and Çeşme, historical and architectural properties and
cultural information is being exposed and findings are discussed by
analysis of space syntax method of the houses. At conclusion, an assessment
about the findings of two groups of houses which is at Chios and at Çeşme
is the point of question of reading the space concept. As well as the
findings of physical space tells that, similarities, differences or within
the method of the spatial organisations have significant roles on user and
the space with social and cultural information that belongs these two
groups of houses. It seems possible that many social information of space
and using space can be read over again with space syntax method.