Dear all

Please find attached details of a number of academic posts available at Northumbria university. The deadline is mid August and the link to our website for further information is at the end of this PDF file.

There are 6 positions available in architecture and the built environment.

Please distribute to all your academic networks.

In addition I will soon be advertising the PhD studentship that I mentioned at the space syntax symposium. This should be posted on FindaPhD.com this week, but I will re-post when it is live.

Regards

Ruth

Dr Ruth Conroy Dalton BSc (Hons) MSc PhD (UCL) PGCertPPMA PGCertTLHE PgDipODE (Open) ARB FHEA RIBA

Head of Architecture & Built Environment Department

Professor of Building Usability and Visualisation

[X]<http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/>T:  +44 (0)191 227 4107

F:  +44 (0)191 227 4107

M: +44 (0)793 911 9832

E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

D121, Ellison Building, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom

Personal Profile<https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/our-staff/d/ruth-conroy-dalton/>

Research<http://nrl.northumbria.ac.uk/view/creators/Dalton=3ARuth=3A=3A.html>
My Google Scholar Link<https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=MXnqxnMAAAAJ&hl=en>