?How incredibly useful, and how generous of you!  Thanks to Joel, Charlie, and your intrepid student researchers!

________________________________
From: Sidney-Spenser Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joel Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Complete, Corrected, Searchable Text of 1593 Arcadia available

Dear friends,
Charlie Ross and I (and some excellent students we're lucky to work with) have finished restoring the text of the 1593 Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia from EEBO-TCP's transcription, and we offer it freely through this link: https://www2.stetson.edu/restoring-sidneys-arcadia/

Our text includes the pages missing from EEBO-TCP because of errors in the original UMI photography, it corrects transcription errors, and it fills lacunae left by TCP transcribers. This is a beta version in one large .pdf file. If you use it and find errors, please drop me a line and let me know so I can correct them. More information is on the linked site.

Please have a look and share with colleagues not on our list.

Thanks!

Joel B Davis
Nell Carlton Professor
English Department (Flagler 203)