Nice work Zosia and thanks for sharing.

One short observation:

The Review decision tree model identifies 3 data types (3rd Party Data, 3rd
Party Software, Derived Data) that flow to the 'Do Not Publish' action. Is
a dependency where 3rd party assets are available or derived under an open
licence worth including in the model? I don't see any impediment to
publication where this has been enabled by the data creator.

Regards,

Garret McMahon

--
10 Ard Righ Place