Hello list,

Following on in the same realm as Stuart’s query a couple of weeks ago, I wondered if anyone had examples of DMPs they could share with me that deal with the sharing, or otherwise, of neuroimaging data (in particular functional MRI scans)?

Any help much appreciated!

Carly

Carly Lightfoot

Research Data Management Officer

Docklands Library and Learning Centre
University of East London
University Way
London E16 2RD
Ext. 6967

Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for support with research data management

UEL Library [ZA102637858] <http://www.twitter.com/UEL_Library> [ZA102637861] <https://www.facebook.com/UELLibrary>      Research Data Services [twitter icon] <http://www.twitter.com/RoarUEL>

A 1 MINUTE GUIDE TO ROAR: https://youtu.be/mLe4ZlePYug

HEFCE policy requires manuscripts to be published on ROAR no later than three months after acceptance. By forwarding your peer-reviewed manuscript as soon as it is accepted by a publisher, we'll make sure you comply with HEFCE's Open Access policy for the next REF and deposit it in ROAR<http://roar.uel.ac.uk/>. [log in to unmask]