*apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues

I would be grateful if you could share this opportunity within your networks.

Lancaster University Library is currently seeking a Research and Scholarly Communications Manager to work within the Digital Innovation and Research Services team.

This is a newly created position and the post holder will lead on the implementation and further development of both the University’s Open Access and Research Data policies to ensure we continue to raise levels of engagement and expand resources in these key areas to meet the needs of a globally significant, top 10 UK University. They will ensure compliance with funder and HEFCE mandates while advocating the wider benefits of open access, promoting the benefits of good practice across the institution and creating an open dialogue on its importance.

They will;

For an informal discussion to find out more about the role please contact me directly; Masud Khokhar, Assistant Director: Digital Innovation and Research Services; Telephone: +44 (0)1524 594236 or Email: [log in to unmask]

This is a full-time indefinite position on our Grade 8 scale (£40,523 to £46,924 per annum), with line management responsibility for at least three members of staff.

For further details please see https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A1908

Thank you,

Masud

--

Masud Khokhar

Assistant Director: Digital Innovation and Research Services

The Library, Lancaster University

Lancaster, LA1 4YH, United Kingdom

www.lancaster.ac.uk/library

www.masudk.com