Job opportunity - Research Administrator at the Stroke Association

Role: Research Administrator

Location: London

Position: fixed term: 8 months; 0.6FTE (21 hours per week)

Closing date: Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Interview date: Wednesday 9 August 2017

Salary: £13,737.91 to £16,610.45 per annum

The Stroke Association is the leading UK stroke charity. We have been leading the fight against stroke for over 20 years. We influence and campaign to improve stroke care and support people to make the best possible recovery. This is a very exciting time for our charity and we hope you will join us on our journey. We believe in a world where there are fewer strokes and all those touched by stroke get the help they need. We fund world-class research to develop new treatments and ways to prevent the devastation of stroke.

We are seeking a highly organised professional to support the Research Awards Team administrating the grant applications and research awards that are funded by the Stroke Association. You will work with members of the team to assist with the research award process and deliver the logistics associated with the adjudication process. You will work with the Research Awards Officer to ensure the appropriate day to day administration of on-going funded awards. You will have the ability to work with attention to detail and with minimal supervision.

For the full job description and information about how to apply, please visit: https://www.stroke.org.uk/jobs/research-administrator

If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Stroke Association Research team

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)