Hello all,

A reminder that 9am on Monday is the deadline to apply for the Project Coordinator role currently advertised at the Natural History Museum. This post will work on an exciting new research project studying the learning outcomes and development of agency and roles in science for young people who take part in citizen science projects. The role will provide overall project management support, coordination, financial and administrative support to an international partnership of citizen science practitioners and educational researchers through the Science Learning + scheme (funded by the Wellcome Trust, National Science Foundation and Economic and Social Research Council).

Fixed term contract to April 2021

3 days per week

£27,742 (pro rata) per annum plus benefits

Deadline: 9am on Monday 10th July

Full details including how to apply at https://careers.nhm.ac.uk/templates/CIPHR/jobdetail_288.aspx

Two further roles within this project will shortly be advertised – a postdoctoral learning researcher to study the youth who participate in our citizen science programmes, and a project officer to develop and deliver our citizen science projects. I’ll share the job adverts for those posts via this group in due course.

Please share within your networks.

Many thanks and have a great weekend,

Lucy

Citizen Science Manager

Natural History Museum

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)