Dear List Members,

Editorial Assistant – Immediate Start!

Please find below details of the position I’m recruiting for and get in touch as soon as possible if you’re interested in finding out more. My contact details are [log in to unmask] / 0203 668 6729.

Do you have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions?
Are you available immediately and searching for that first position within science publishing or pharmaceuticals? If so, I would love to hear from you!

As a Temporary Editorial Administrator, you will be working with the editorial operation and assisting the team in providing quality assurance for data outputs of content and keying into a bespoke database.
For this role, meticulous attention to detail is a must as it will be alongside administrative tasks to ensure there is effective communication with end users.

This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door working with a prestigious medical publisher and would be great for someone that has a scientific background and is looking to make their first move into science publishing or pharmaceuticals.

This role is based in Central London and looking for someone to start immediately, so please do get in touch as soon as possible for more information.

Kind Regards,

Chloe Daniell

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)