Dawn,

Could you add Abingdon ATOM Festival of Science and Technology 14-18 March?
I am chair of the Schools and Families Sub-Committee and we would be very
interested in an exhibit.

Thanks.

Jeremy Thomas

Jeremy P. Thomas
Co-ordinator
Abingdon Science Partnership

01235 849151

http://www.abingdon.org.uk/abingdon_science_partnership

--
Abingdon School: A company limited by guarantee Registered in England and
Wales. Company No. 3625063

Registered Office:
Abingdon School
Park Road
Abingdon
OX14 1DE
Registered Charity No. 1071298

All information in this message and attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Only intended recipients are authorised to use it.
E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure or error free and the
sender does not accept liability for such errors or omissions. The company
will not accept any liability in respect of such communication that
violates our ICT policies.

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)