Hi all,

Edinburgh International Science Festival is seeking an experienced Events Developer to join our Creative team. This role will involve researching, developing and creating popular science events and activities for our Festival, Education and International programmes. The post is full-time for a fixed term 12 month contract.

Please see http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/jobs for more information. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th July 2017.

Many thanks,

Laura

Laura McLister
Senior Events Developer
(Please note my working days are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week)

Edinburgh International Science Festival
T: 0131 553 0320
DL: 0131 553 9267

Harbourside House | 110 Commercial Street | Edinburgh | EH6 6NF

Edinburgh International Science Festival is an educational charity dedicated to encouraging people to discover the world around them. Registered Charity no. SC003790.

Our next Festival<http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/festival> runs 31 March-15 April 2018 and Generation Science<http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/generation-science> tours Scotland's primary schools from 30 January-19 May 2017.

Visit sciencefestival.co.uk<http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/> for news on the Festival, our education programmes and events happening year round.

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)