Hello all,

University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust is looking for an outstanding creative individual with the drive to engage people with the latest healthcare and biomedical research to join our communications team for 12 months (maternity cover, £22,128 - £28,746 pa).

The Trust’s biomedical research programmes contribute to life-changing improvements in patient care. Our highly successful partnership with the University of Southampton has delivered a significant growth in research funding and we are determined to keep building on this success.

In this role you will work closely with our head of R&D communications and key researchers to ensure we communicate effectively with patients and the public, our staff, funders, partner organisations and industry. Ideally skilled in illustration, infographics or design, you will be creating content online and in print, supporting live events and campaigns. In this role you will work across health subjects and disease areas to engage and involve people in our work.

If you are a creative professional with an appetite for explaining complex subjects through great graphical and written content and rewarding events, and can demonstrate your interest in health and medical research, then we’d like to talk to you.

Find out more and apply (closing date 2nd August): http://jobs.uhs.nhs.uk/job/v749649

Any questions about the role, please get in touch with Chris Stock: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Alice

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)