Call for Abstracts

2017 AGU Fall Meeting | December 11th-15th, 2017

Do you consider yourself a science communicator? Do you, your research group, or your institution participate in public engagement activities? Have you ever evaluated or published the results of your education and outreach efforts? If so, we want to hear from you! Please consider submitting an abstract to session PA009 - Communication of Science - Practice, Research and Reflection.

In this session, science communicators and researchers who engage in outreach have the opportunity to critically reflect upon their experiences, and to share what they’ve learned—both the good and the bad, the successful and the less successful. Effective science communication is more important than ever, and we hope you will share your experiences with the AGU community.

For a full session description, and to submit your abstract, please visit:

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm17/preliminaryview.cgi/Session22966

Session ID: 22966

Section/Focus Group: Public Affairs

The abstract submission deadline is Wednesday, 2 August at 23:59 EDT.

Please contact Heidi Roop ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans in December,

Heidi Roop, Samuel Illingworth & Alejandra Borunda

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer " **********************************************************************

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)