So true Anne.  It keeps the job interesting though J

Paula

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 28 July 2017 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Alcohol use

Looks like a good plan, Paula.

This is an excellent example of why being an OHN is not always easy.

Anne

On 28/07/2017 10:24, "Paula Highton" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks again Ladies

I think the plan is that we are going to carry out the brief intervention. Give him chance to undergo voluntary reduction with GP support. We will state on his fitness certificate that he is unfit for safety critical work and then hopefully Management will refer him properly so that we can then gain consent and involve the relevant disciplines.

This is one of those awkward confidentiality v’s safety at work issues that make our job so difficult sometimes.

Regards

Paula