From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of PARSONS, Helen Margert (KING'S COLLEGE HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
Sent: 18 July 2017 15:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] EAP Providers

Hi Rose
We use Workplace Options here at KCH, have found them to be largely good. At my last Trust we used Care First, also good. My personal recommendation is to check out exactly what is on offer, I've had some providers tell us one level of counselling is available and then alter the goal posts. I would also recommend going for one that provides the wider package of financial advice, career coaching etc etc. There is a Website that is run by the providers association so that you can look at the main ones. Here you go.

http://www.eapa.org.uk/

Helen Parsons MSc RN SCPHN
Service Manager
Department of Occupational Health and Wellbeing Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Jennie Lee House, Love Walk London
SE5 9RS

Telephone: 020 3299 7533
Email: [log in to unmask]

King's College Hospital Occupational Health and Wellbeing Department is fully accredited to the standards for Safe Effective Quality Occupational Health Services. www.seqohs.org