Thanks all for your posts. Much appreciated.

Sarah

On 16 Jul 2017, at 21:35, Donna Price <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi
Aside from the fact that they don't know how long she is going to be in hosp, she is poorly - the manager needs to learn some management skills, I don't suppose she's had a card or visit. I'm sure the hospital PALS will be able to assist, if it's cancer related the McMillan volunteers are excellent. I would be considering a complaint to senior management for harassment

Sent from my iPhone