Congratulations KarenYou must have found a way of getting extra hours in your days- given all that you do. Really well done. Hope you feel very proud.Jean

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Lynda Bruce <[log in to unmask]> Date: 04/07/2017  20:38  (GMT+00:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Dr Karen Coomer
Congratulations to Karen well deserved and a great accolade for Occupational Health

Lynda Bruce

Alpha Health Services Ltd

Elevator Business Centre

Admiral Court