Would you like to be part of the NCCPE’s Engage Conference this year? Our call for contributions to Engage 2017 is open until 30th July.

Engage 2017: Exploring Collaboration

Bristol: Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th December 2017

A call for contributions is now open. This year we are doing things slightly differently. In the spirit of collaboration, we are inviting people to nominate themselves as workshop contributors or as poster hosts.

Workshop contributors

Do you have a great project that you would like to share with delegates? Are you hungry to open a conversation about collaboration around specific purposes? Are you keen to explore the ethics of collaboration, and how these can be negotiated? Are you wanting to consider how universities might collaborate in the future? Whether you work in or with universities we are keen to hear from you.

Poster hosts

Our poster party is a key way to network, and be inspired by some of the excellent work happening across the world. Poster hosts provide a poster about their work, and can also bring interactive elements should they so wish. There is a 2 hour session at Engage where, over drinks and nibbles, delegates can meet the poster hosts, and learn from their work.

To find out more and to apply by 30th July, please see the NCCPE website. Bookings for the conference will open in September.

Laura

Laura Steele Project Officer, National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement

2nd Floor, Arnolfini, 16 Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1 4QA

Phone: 0117 328 7191 | Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk