From: Christopher Hansen
Sent: 09 May 2017 10:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2017 Southern Universities Spectroscopy and Dynamics Group meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Registration and abstract submission are now open for the 2017 meeting of the Southern Universities Spectroscopy and Dynamics group to be held in Bristol across the 7th-8th of September. This meeting continues the tradition of providing an opportunity for all young researchers in our field to present a short talk on their work within a friendly atmosphere. Participation is not limited to the Southern Universities. The programme will foster interaction with students and postdocs. Senior academics are welcome to attend. However, given the student focus of this meeting, we aim to accept all student and postdoc talks while academics will be asked to present posters to be judged by the students.

Registration rates (including all meals and accommodation):
Students £50
Postdocs/Academics £75

Important dates:
Meeting: 7th-8th September
Deadline for abstract submission: 4th August
Deadline for registration: 18th August

For more information:
Visit http://www.bristoldynamics.com/susdg2017/, or
email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,

Christopher Hansen & Mitchell Quinn

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html