fyi

From: Jeremy Barratt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 July 2017 15:37
To: Jeremy Barratt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wellbeing of Women Training Grants Call

Dear RAC Members,

I hope you’re all well.  Please be aware that Wellbeing of Women has just launched our Training Grants Round for 2018 and it would be much appreciated if you could distribute the below text and attached advert to your networks or via your institutions.

If you have any queries, please let me know.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Jeremy

Wellbeing of Women’s Training Grants round for 2018 is now open! The deadline is 29th September 2017.

Wellbeing of Women is inviting applications to our Research Training Fellowships and Entry-level Scholarships. These awards fund the brightest and best future stars in women’s health. Research can be in basic science, clinical or translational research in these areas:

Please visit here for application details and forms: http://www.wellbeingofwomen.org.uk/apply-for-funding/

Wellbeing of Women is the health charity investing in pioneering medical research to keep women well at each stage of life

Registered Charity England & Wales (239281), Scotland (SC042856)

DISCLAIMER
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy any copies of it. Unless specifically stated, this email may contain personal views, which are not those of Wellbeing of Women.

Emails cannot be guaranteed secure. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. Wellbeing of Women cannot accept liability for the content of the message.

Become a regular donor today and help transform the health of women and their babies for generations to come. Sign up for a regular donation here