I’m sure many of you will be as concerned as I am by proposals by Northamptonshire County Council to restrict free access to the Northamptonshire Archives and Heritage Services.  There is a change.org petition on this at https://www.change.org/p/northamptonshire-county-council-northamptonshire-county-council-don-t-charge-for-visiting-archives/c?source_location=petition_show

Or you can send comments to the 'Portfolio Holder' (the man at the council who is responsible for the service), who is Andre Gonzalez de Savage: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Sally

Sally Horrocks SFHEA

School of History, Politics and International Relations, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

t: +44 (0)116 252 5070