Dear List Members,

We currently have a 50% sale running until 14th July on all our books.

Use discount code SUMMER50 online at www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk to take advantage of the offer.

Recent Classics and Medieval Titles:

Jonas of Bobbio

Life of Columbanus, Life of John of Réomé, and Life of Vedast

Translated with commentary by Alexander O'Hara and Ian Wood

Translated Texts for Historians

Nicholas Mesarites

His life and works (in translation)

Michael Angold

Translated Texts for Byzantinists

The Laws of the Isaurian Era

The Ecloga and its Appendices

Edited by Mike Humphreys

Translated Texts for Byzantinists

Euripides: Iphigenia at Aulis

Volume 1: Introduction, Text and Translation

Volume 2: Commentary and Indexes

Christopher Collard and James Morwood

Aris & Phillips Classical Texts

Augustine De Civitate Dei: Books XIII and XIV

Peter G. Walsh and edited by Peter Walsh

Aris & Phillips Classical Texts

Plato’s Atlantis Story

Text, Translation and Commentary

Christopher Gill

Our sale runs until the 14th of July and includes everything in stock on our website. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:

Orders: [log in to unmask]

General: [log in to unmask]

Follow us for more updates and sign up to our mailing list

Sign up | @livunipress | Facebook | Instagram