Hi everyone,

My name is Christina Lindner and I'm a postgraduate student currently working on a dissertation project about how museums can collaborate with social media influencers, a topic that I feel should be more widely delved into. I am on the tail end of completing my dissertation and am currently looking for someone to chat with about their opinions or ideas concerning using social media and particularly social media influencers in the museum space.

I could email the questions over and you can reply at your leisure. Please let me know if this would be at all possible! I would love to include some of your opinions in my dissertation, which will be published and hopefully presented at museum conferences in the near future.

I would really appreciate just a few minutes to chat about this topic and I feel that any of you would be a valuable asset to my work. Thank you for the consideration!

Best,

Christina Lindner

Postgraduate Student & Researcher

Richmond, the American International University in London

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg