Hi all

One of our clients has got a lovely photo archive, and as part of this are gathering loads of “memory book” comments:

http://salfordandcheethaminfocus.co.uk/about/memory-book/

As you can see, good levels of engagement here - but it’s obviously now getting a bit unwieldy. My gut feel is that something more complicated like a forum isn’t right: the comments don’t feel conversational to me, more 1-way - but can anyone think of a better way of displaying these or allowing people to browse them? At the moment it’s just by date. We can of course paginate, but anything else spring to mind?

cheers in advance :-)

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg