Dear friends and colleagues,

We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming Dressing The Early Modern
Network Conference "All That Glitters.":Visual Representations of Dress in
the Early Modern and the Boundaries of Reliability on 14-15 September 2017.
This year we are hosted by the Kunstgewerbemuseum in Berlin. Please find the
programme attached. Feel free to forward it to colleagues who might be
interested.

There is no registration fee for this conference, but places are limited and
booking is essential. If you like to attend, please register before 8
September through:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/all-that-glitters-visual-representations-of-d
ress-in-the-early-modern-and-the-boundaries-of-tickets-35850976235?utm_term=
eventurl_text

We hope to see you in Berlin!

Warm regards,

Jola Pellumbi and Sara van Dijk