Hello colleagues,

I am researching the topic “insulin stabilisation clinics” to develop a of model of care / best practice guidelines. For phone clinics to ensure patient safety. I want to see if there is any evidence or an article on a successful model of care for insulin stabilisation or alternatively any clinic that is completed over the phone.

If you have researched this topic before or know where I could find some information on this, I would be very grateful. I have tried all the usual databases and Google to find information, but have come up with not a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,  Wanda

Wanda Pomeroy
Site Library Manager