Hi

Our head of procurement has asked me about obtaining an ISBN for a booklet the Trust has produced. I have found some information on http://www.ipubnet.co.uk/buy-isbn-numbers/ but wondered if this is a legitimate site – or does someone know the easiest way of getting one?

Many thanks

Marie

Marie Hickman

Library and Knowledge Manager

Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation

Trust Library, Ashbourne Centre, Kingsway Site, Derby DE22 3LZ

Tel:  01332 623700 ext 33449

www.derbyshcft.nhs.uk

Better together - Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Email Disclaimer: The information transmitted by or with this email is intended only for the named addressee and may contain confidential material which is subject to law. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your system.