Hi Anne-Wil,

I think it was UTAR.  See: http://rankingwatch.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/

I quote: "What actually happened to UTAR is that it has an outstanding medical researcher who is involved in a massive international medical project with hundreds of collaborators from hundreds of institutions that produces papers that have been cited hundreds of times and will in the next few years be cited thousands of times. One of these papers had, by my count, 720 contributors from 470 universities and research centres and has so far received 1,036 citations, 695 in 2016 alone."

All best
Lizzie

Elizabeth Gadd
Research Policy Manager (Publications)