***With apologies for re-posting***

Final notice that the deadline for this survey is Monday 31st July.

Have your say on whether library and information professionals should receive more training and support on data protection and privacy, particularly in light of stricter laws coming into force (GDPR):

https://goo.gl/forms/zRSG1dunpHzp3WJX2

I have had some mixed responses on the survey so far which is very interesting and I’d love to know what you think.

Thank you to everyone who has completed the survey so far and got in contact with me expressing interest in the results. I will share the survey data after the deadline.

This research has been approved by the University of Sheffield's ethics committee.

Josephine Bailey
Library and Information Services MA

University of Sheffield Information School