Thanks Martin!
As an aside - reminds me also of when I was checking a module handbook for a Dept that shall remain un-named wherein sat those glorious words:
And if you need remedial help, go to...
Sigh!

On 20 July 2017 at 11:55, McMorrow, Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Have you been injured in an educational accident that wasn’t your fault? Knocked down by a careless assessor? Sent shoddy materials that simply fell apart before your eyes? Or been infected by a general ennui? Don’t despair – you could be eligible for literally hours of learning support. Just text ‘remedial’ to 54321 and one of our operators will be with you shortly. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you to turn their C’s and D’s into A’s and B’s on a strictly no student success no fee basis. Call in the next five minutes and you’ll receive a complimentary online video on APA referencing. And that’s not all. Sign up for a no obligation learning skills consultation and you’ll receive a 30 day premium subscription to Grammarful, the cutting-edge online tool that transforms the shoddiest piece of half-baked drivel into polished professional prose. Yes, that’s right. A premium subscription at NO ADDITIONAL COST. So text ‘remedial’ to 54321 right now and you’ll be ‘A’ ok!

Martin McMorrow, Massey University, New Zealand

--
Sandra Sinfield
University Teaching Fellow

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.