Apologies for cross posting.

As the Directorate of Academic Support at University of Wolverhampton continues to extend its support for the University research community, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Scholarly Communications Librarian who can work at both a strategic and operational level. We are looking for someone with an excellent understanding of Open Access, the research lifecycle and of the challenges we face in managing research outputs. A strong advocate for open access, you will collaborate with colleagues across the University at all levels. You will lead and develop a team responsible for managing the University's scholarly outputs and developing our approach to research data management.

This is a permanent full time post at Grade 8. The closing date for applications is 27th July, 2017.

Full details are available at: https://jobs.wlv.ac.uk/wd/plsql/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=3045&p_web_page_id=319501, but do feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Mike Dainton | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Content & Scholarly Communications Manager
Learning & Information Services
Directorate of Academic Support
University of Wolverhampton
MX307