Dear all

Altmetric is looking for an Implementation Manager to lead onboarding of
new customers. You’ll join our growing team, managing concurrent
implementation projects across customer segments including publishers,
funders and institutions.
 You’ll be a great communicator, with the ability to manage multiple
projects, explain complex technical processes clearly, and launch customer
implementations on time. You’ll also have the ability to prioritise
requests and provide an excellent service when working with customers. This
role works closely with our technical support team, so you’ll be involved
with communicating ongoing implementation priorities and signing off
customer integrations. *Experience*

   - At least 3-5 years experience in a project coordination or customer
   service role, ideally managing customer projects in a technical capacity
   - Experience working with institutional publications management systems
   (e.g. a CRIS/institutional repository) or publisher platforms would be
   beneficial
   - Passionate about providing a great customer onboarding and support
   experience
   - Experience dealing with a diverse range of customers spanning
   industries and tailoring approach accordingly
   - Experience using a various customer-facing tools (Freshdesk, basecamp)
   and improving existing processes

*Benefits*

   - 25 days of annual leave
   - Pension plan
   - Subsidised gym membership
   - Season ticket loan
   - Childcare vouchers
   - Cycle to Work scheme
   - Conference & training budget (incl. international travel)
   - Flexible working

This role is based in our King’s Cross office, close to the Guardian’s
office in Kings Place & Google’s new London headquarters. We’re also open
to applications from candidates based elsewhere in the UK. As a portfolio
company of Digital Science & Research Solutions Ltd, we share our office
with other scientific start-ups including figshare, Overleaf & Symplectic.
If this role interests you, please apply via our jobs page
<https://www.altmetric.com/jobs/implementation-manager/> before the closing
date of Monday 7 August 2017.
Best wishes
Natalia