Dear List Members,

We currently have a 50% sale running until 14th July on all our books.
Use discount code SUMMER50<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/blogs/news/summer-sale-1> online at www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk<http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk> to take advantage of the offer.

Recent Hispanic and Lusophone Titles:

The Ghost in the Constitution<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/products/87390>
Historical Memory and Denial in Spanish Society
Joan Ramon Resina
Contemporary Hispanic and Lusophone Cultures

Peripheral Visions/ Global Sounds<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/products/87392>
From Galicia to the World
José Colmeiro
Contemporary Hispanic and Lusophone Cultures

Dramatized Societies<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/products/80794>
Quality Television in Spain and Mexico
Paul Julian Smith
Contemporary Hispanic and Lusophone Cultures

Lost in Transition<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/products/74462>
Constructing Memory in Contemporary Spain
H. Rosi Song
Contemporary Hispanic and Lusophone Cultures

Featuring Post-National Spain<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/products/74476>
Film Essays
Andrés Zamora
Contemporary Hispanic and Lusophone Cultures

Our sale runs until the 14th of July and includes everything in stock on our website. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:

Orders: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

General: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Follow us for more updates and sign up to our mailing list
Sign up<https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/pages/sign-up-to-our-mailing-list> | @livunipress<https://twitter.com/LivUniPress> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/liverpooluniversitypress/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/livunipress/>