Sorry to hear this Ingrid. Not got much useful info to share as we only have HER search charges  at present.  However have you thought about emailing ALGAO England / UK as they may be able to provide useful information / advice as well?

Tracy

********************

Tracy Matthews
Archaeologist
Historic Environment Team
Winchester City Council
City Offices
Colebrook Street
Winchester
Hampshire
SO23 9LJ

tel: 01962 848 380
email: [log in to unmask]

Please note my normal working pattern is:

Mon - working from home - contactable by email

Tues -  Fri - office based

Corporate website: www.winchester.gov.uk