Hi Rosie

12 years ago I ran a project with a group of boys at risk of exclusion at Hackney Museum. Most of the boys disappeared off the museum's radar one way or another. But one kept coming back. He has gone on to become a recording artist: I'm Empire. Which he puts down to being involved in the project in the museum. He believes in it so much that last year he led another project for a group of boys at risk to give them the same opportunities he had.

So yes it does make a difference!

Best wishes with sending a myriad of stories to your complainant!

Claire

Claire Adler
Heritage Consultant: Learning, Community, Development.
07970671965
www.claireadler.co.uk