Hi

Please find attached an invitation to quote for our Get Energised and Powering Up Evaluation project at National Museums Scotland.

The closing date for returns is 24 July and the budget for this work is £4750.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Cowie

Learning Officer (Schools)

Telephone: 0131 247 4046

National Museums Scotland

Chambers Street

Edinburgh EH1 1JF

Discover our new 2017-18 schools programmes online:

Nursery and Primary Programme

Secondary programmes:
Art, Design and Technology
Science and Technology
History, Geography and Modern Studies

We need your help to save the Galloway Hoard, but there isn’t much time. Donate now at http://www.nms.ac.uk/hoard to secure the Hoard and unlock its secrets or text HOARD to 70660 to donate £5.

National Museums Scotland, Scottish Charity, No. SC 011130

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.