From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paddy McNulty
Sent: 21 July 2017 14:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mentoring for All evaluation survey

Dear GEM,

I hope you are all well this Friday afternoon.  Laura Crossley and I have been asked to evaluate part of the ACE funded pilot Mentoring for All scheme.

Mentoring for All is a museum wide mentoring scheme aimed to help participants develop their personal qualities as well as career.  It was open to all of the museum sector workforce and was developed in response to the ACE Character Matters Report (2016).

We’re looking to get feedback from people who didn’t apply to the scheme; whether you considered it and never progressed, or hadn’t be aware of it.  And we’re asking people to review the application documents so that the scheme can develop.

If you got about 10/15 minutes spare it would be great to hear from some of you.   We’ve made a survey to gather responses which can be found here:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M4Anonapplicants

Cheers

Paddy McNulty

Culture Heritage Museums Consultant

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +