Hi Shane,

I don't think the Tensor ICA will be good for this purpose. Have a look into FLICA.

All the best,

Anderson

On 2 July 2017 at 20:59, Shane S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Anderson,

Actually, I want to use ICA to look at shared components between PET and MRI. How may I do that in principle with the Tensor ICA toolbox? From the guide, I don’t know if I can use tensor ICA on structural MRI data?

2 questions, please:

I only have 1 PET volume per subject as it’s a static image. What is the meaning of phase-locked?

Thanks Anderson.
--
Shane Schofield