Dear All,

I have a design of two groups (health and patients) with each group performed two tasks (task1 and task2). There were multiple runs of task1 (2 runs) and task2 (4 runs) .  We analyzed the first level for each run. So my question is how do I set up the second level to combine across sessions?  I have checked the Feat user guide and I am still not very clear how to to this. My understanding is my design requires 3 stages:

Level 1: set up GLM for each session
Level 2: combine across sessions
(if I have 20 subjects :10 in HC and 10 in patient group and task1 has two runs, task2 has 4 runs. how do I set up the second level to get the subject means? would it be same if i create a mean image of the COPEs?
level 3:  Group X Task 2x2 ANOVA design. If we have all the subject mean COPE, it will be pretty straightforward to set up based on the user guide.

Not sure if I have explained enough, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony