Dear Jesper,

Thanks for your clarification.

Best,
Mahmoud

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Jesper Andersson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Mahmoud,

But we should provide a mask for eddy as for the option --mask, right?

yes, but that is only used to select a subset of voxels from which to estimate the hyperparameters of the Gaussian Process (internal prediction maker). All other things (estimation of eddy currents, movement etc) is based on all voxels.

Jesper

Thanks,
Mahmoud