Hi Jan,
your error is indeed different and I agree it is something related to the transformation matrix.

Can you please check that the number you put in the option --matfeaturenum=<num> corresponds to the column number in the master file where the matrix file is listed?

If this is ok, please re-run it without the --matfeaturenum=<num>, to see if there are no other problems and then send me the command line you run and your master file and I will have a look.

Hope it helps,
Ludovica

—
Ludovica Griffanti, PhD
Analysis Postdoctoral Research Assistant
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging (WIN)
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
email: [log in to unmask]