thanks Mark! I will have a look at it.
Cheers!!

El 10/07/2017 13:34, "Mark Jenkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
escribió:

Hi,

Are you using the old style of vertex analysis?
We recommend using the one that is based on volumetric images and uses
randomise: see https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FIRST/
UserGuide#Vertex_Analysis_.28with_NEW_features_in_v5.0.0.29

From the output of randomise it is easy to get the coordinates either
through a viewing tool (e.g. FSLeyes or FSLView) or using the script
"cluster".

All the best,
Mark

On 5 Jul 2017, at 14:10, Angela Bernabeu Sanz <[log in to unmask]