From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ramesh Babu <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 09 July 2017 13:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Interpretating dual regression output

Dear Experts,

I need your help to produce final result of dual regression. I have two groups control (A) and patient (B), 9 participants in each group. I did dual regression analysis as mentioned in the ICA practical documents. I did not find any activity when comparing both the groups with threshold min 0.95 and max 1. But when I change it to .05 and 1 I found activities in both the groups and also out side the brain for A<B. How to interpret the result?
Please see the link and give your suggestions.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35WvETy7qd9RF83OEJxZ3NrMlU

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35WvETy7qd9VHhYY043X1RFcUE
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ogGfyllcmN81SnF0lRtgGoqaUPPXXuLrWaSM02ZoH46_wzoeXS_0WA=w1200-h630-p]<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35WvETy7qd9VHhYY043X1RFcUE>

A<B.png<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35WvETy7qd9VHhYY043X1RFcUE>