Hi All,

I am looking for a fsl method to correct for multiple comparisons in data
where the voxel-wise degrees of freedom differ from voxel to voxel due to
presence of EPI drop out.
The standard approach is to restrict analyses to voxels in which all
subjects have values. This works in small samples, but in samples of N>200,
this **considerably** shrinks the analyzed region, and cannot be fixed just
by dropping one or two offenders.
I am unaware of a good approach to dealing with this problem. I can combine
subject specific masks to compute the group dof for each voxel easily
enough, but I am unsure of where to go from there.

Sincerely,

Joshua