Sent: 19 July 2017 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online tests over the Summer

Hi

Good Morning All

Just wondering how many of you in FE Colleges offer online testing over the summer?

Regards

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This email message and any associated files are confidential intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. You must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this email and any attempt to do so is prohibited and may be illegal.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Walsall College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Walsall College.