Dear all,

The University of Chichester is seeking an external adviser for an approval for BA (Hons) Musical Theatre with a new partner located in Essex.

The event is to be scheduled for either 27 or 28 September so we need someone to be available for one of those dates, please.

As well as subject expertise we would very much welcome someone with expertise in academic partnership activity.

If you are a current examiner for the University or have acted as an adviser or examiner in the last five years we cannot accept expressions of interest (or from Marjon Plymouth).

I should be grateful if you might send CVs for 18 July.

Many thanks,

Katie

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE. ######################################################################## To unsubscribe from the EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS&A=1